Portable metal box with export standard carton box
Stroke Rehabilitation Therapy Machine for Foot Drop
XFT-2001D is a functional electrical stimulation (FES) or Neuro Rehabilitation device for the treatment of foot drop or Dropped Foot caused by Brain or Spinal diseases or Trauma, such as Stroke (CVA), Multiple Sclerosis (MS), Spinal Cord Injury, Traumatic Brain Injury (TBI), Brain Tumor, or Cerebral Palsy (CP). The XFT-2001D Foot Drop System is intended to provide ankle dorsiflexion in individuals with foot drop.
Regular use of the Foot Drop System XFT-2001D will achieve great benefit:
- Improve ground clearance; - Reduce tripping and falls; - Reduce compensatory movements such as hip hitching or circumduction (swing the leg out side ways); - Reduce effort of walking; - Reduce spasticity in the calf and quadriceps muscle;
- Increase walking speed;
- Heel strike with eversion;
- Improve the position of the foot in weight bearing resulting in greater stability in stance;
- Greater walking range of mobility; - Greater safety, confidence and independence while walking; - Long term therapeutic benefit resulting in improve unaided walk .
Functional electrical stimulation (FES) is a technique that uses electrical currents to activate nerves innervating extremities affected by paralysis resulting from spinal cord injury (SCI), head injury, stroke and other neurological disorders. FES is primarily used to restore function in people with disabilities. It is sometimes referred to as Neuromuscular electrical stimulation (NMES) The latest treatments include stimulation of the peroneal nerve, which lifts the foot when you step. Many stroke and multiple sclerosis patients with foot drop have had success with it.
• Two modes: gait and training
• Small and compact
• Easy operation (one-hand operation)
• One-time accurate electrode positioning
• Voluntary control and increase joint range of motion • Advanced accelerometer to analyze the movement and stimulate the appropriate nerves
Who can use Foot Drop System?
Foot Drop System XFT-2001D can be effective where movement has been lost due to nerve injury / disease within the brain or spinal cord. This is called an upper motor neuron lesion. If you are experiencing foot drop (drop foot), paralysis or paresis as a result of a Stroke, Multiple Sclerosis, Traumatic Brain Injury or Spinal Cord Injury, you may benefit by using Foot Drop SystemXFT-2001D. The Foot Drop System is also used by clinicians as an FES tool for variety Neuro rehabilitation.
PLEASE NOTE: Foot Drop System XFT-2001D is not suitable for lower motor neuron conditions. This is where the nerve that runs from the spinal cord to the muscle is damaged. This is the case in conditions such as: Peripheral nerve lesions 1. Poliomyelitis (Polio) 2. Motor neuron disease 3. Guillain-Barre syndrome
2016 New Foot Drop System
Type BF Equipment
DC3.7V, rechargeable lithium battery
100-300 microseconds (±10%)
16.7-40 Hz (±10%)
Asymmetrical balanced biphasic wave
75 x 70 x 10mm
XFT is an ISO9001 & ISO13485 qualified manufacturer specializing in providing healthcare products, rehabilitation products and first aid training products for more than 15 years. Nearly all of our products have received CE, ROHS certification and FDA registration. We have been exporting our products to all over the world.
We have attended many medical fairs every year, such as:
Most of our products are ISO 900, ISO 13485 and CMDCAS approved, and FDA & CFDA registrated.
1. Professional manufacturer. Welcome to visit our website: www.xft-china.com 2. OEM/ODM service is available: 1) Customized logo on the products 2) Re-design the package 3) Customized function or outlook of the prdoduct 4) Any your ideas on product are welcomed and we can help you to design and put it into production 3. High quality, trendy designs, reasonable & competitive price, fast lead time. 4. After-sale service: 1) All products will be strictly Quality Checked before packing 2) All products will be well packed before shipping 3) All our products have 1 year warranty. 5. Faster delivery: Sample order will be delivered in 1-3 days , large quantity will be delivered in 5-12 days 6. Payment: You can pay order via: T/T; Western Union & PayPal. 7. Shipping We have close cooperations with DHL, TNT, UPS, FEDEX, EMS, China Air Post. You also can choose your own shipping forwarder.